Very few professionals can make their business successful without leaning on the help of other great professionals. Web designers need companies to design for; advertising agencies need someone to advertise for; marketers need great advertising and websites that will make people want to learn more about their product and company. Networking is key, and there are some really great conferences all over the world this fall and winter that our Optimum Systems Online clients are penciling into their calendars. If you want to shake hands with some of the industries’ best, take a look at some of these upcoming conferences:
- WebVisions Berlin. Germany has long been known as being a leader in the technology world, and this year, October 24th and 25th are dates that keep this country at the forefront of technological leadership. WebVisions Berlin, held in the Mitte area of the city, is where content creators, web designers, and business owners converge to converse about all things Web. This conference includes two days of workshops, and of course, a little socializing on the side!
- WIRED2014. Hosted in the beautiful city of London, this year will mark the fourth two-day conference and networking event. Over 45 speakers will be on-hand to tell you all that they know about the ways of the web. An interactive Test Lab product area is one of the favorite features of this event, which aims to bring ideas and thoughts to life. The Internet isn’t the stopping point of topics for this event; discussions include the topics of robotics, business, design, engineering, entertainment, music, and nearly anything else that you can imagine being wired to.
- CocoaConf Seattle 2014. Another international hub for all things technology-related is located right here in our nation’s backyard. Seattle proudly plays host to the CocoaConf Seattle 2014 on October 17th & 18th. This is the first year that Seattle will take part in this world-wide set of conferences. A pre-conference set of workshops will be held on October 16th where you can learn from app leaders. The entire weekend is filled with tons of learning opportunities about almost everything you can imagine.
- Tallinn Estonia. Looking for an interesting expedition to a place that you may have never visited before? Estonia offers you a networking conference that will be taking place on November 19th and 20th. This is a software developer conference where you’ll learn from some of the best and the brightest in the business. Everybody from developers to business owners will be onsite to learn, teach, and grow. You will learn more about OpenSource, Java, mobile designs, and much, much more!
- RubyConf San Diego. From November 17th through the 19th, the San Diego Convention Center will be the home of this year’s huge international RubyConf where people discuss works-in-progress, talk about the future of Ruby, and learn more about what Ruby has to offer the world. Ruby is a programming language that combines some of the best from the other options into its own translation.
- UX Brighton. On Friday, November 14th and Saturday, November 15th, brilliant minds will converge onto the campus of the UX Brighton conference. This conference is more of a learning boot camp. Each attendee is encouraged to run or participate in one of the 25 minute sessions and workshops that make this weekend spectacular. Sales and pitches are for other events; this conference is simply meant for learning, growing, and teaching.
- LeWeb ’14 Paris. From December 9th through the 11th, an international conference will take place not far from the Eiffel Tower. This event is great for start-ups and entrepreneurs because you’ll be exploring the hottest industry trends with prominent experts in the industry.
If you have insights into other great conferences that are coming up in the next year, we’d love to hear more about them! Feel free to post your suggestion to our Optimum Systems Online, Inc Facebook page!